Rental homes and Airbnbs are great investments, but they also require lots of routine maintenance. If you own a rental home or a seasonal property in the Greenwood Lake, NY area, you can depend on our team to handle all the residential property management tasks.
The team at BHB Property Management can take care of the lawn and garden, winterize your property and remove snow, make plumbing and flooring repairs, clean and keep your property organized. Call 845-821-4610 today to arrange for rental home property management services.
Our residential property management company provides monthly reports to all our out-of-state clients. Your monthly report will include:
- A summary of our maintenance work
- A list of any red flags and potential problems
- Photos of your property
- Clean & organize the garage
- Clean vent hood fan
- Clean garbage disposal
- Inspect landscaping for standing water & run-off problems
- Inspect driveway / Concrete for cracks that may get worse
- Deadhead flowers and investigate any problem spots in your garden / yard
- Check fire extinguisher expiration dates.
- Test garage door auto-reverse function.
- Check water softener.
- Check GFCI outlets.
- Service generator
- Inspect and change furnace filters.
- Inspect exterior accent lighting.
- Flush hot water heater and remove sediment.
- Check batteries in smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Operate the water heater relief valve and ensure water flows from overflow valve.
- Test sump pump for proper operation.